(CBS DETROIT) – The city of Detroit released dos and don’ts to ensure clubs, bars and restaurants remain open.
Here’s everything you need to know.READ MORE: Michigan Matters: Impacting Health & Well-Being Across Metro Region
- Enjoy a meal or beverage
- Enjoy the music
- Enjoy conversation while seated
- Remained seated except for trips to the restroom or to exit
- Cover mouth and nose with facial covering unless seated
- Dance (droplets more likely to occur and be dispersed)
- mingle with others not in your group
- Remove facial covering unless seated
Congregating, dancing and mingling increases Covid-19 spread and exposure.
The city of Detroit says the adherence to this guidance supports the venue in remaining open and aids in protecting all guests and staff from Covid-19.READ MORE: Detroit Police Department To Host Drive-Up Candy Stations On Oct. 31 At All Precincts
For more information visit detroitmi.gov/health.Metro Detroit Woman Files Lawsuit Against Walmart, Says Discriminated Against By Managers
© 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.