(CBS DETROIT) – The Michigan Department of Transportation contracting crews are making progress on opening all freeway lanes on the I-75 modernization project in Oakland County.
Much of this work is weather dependent, and any form of precipitation or freezing temperatures may delay openings.READ MORE: Preorders For Ford Electric F-150 Lightning Tops 100,000
The following ramp and lane restrictions are scheduled:
- The Big Beaver Road and Corporate Drive entrance ramps to northbound I-75 will be closed starting at 7 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 14, and will reopen at 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18.
- The 14 Mile Road entrance ramp to northbound I-75 and the southbound I-75 exit ramp to 14 Mile Road will be closed starting at 7 a.m. Friday, Nov. 13, and will reopen at 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16.
- The left lane of northbound I-75 will be closed from 13 Mile to Maple roads from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13.
- The right lane of southbound I-75 will be closed from Coolidge Highway to Crooks Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13.
- The left lane of northbound I-75 will be closed from Corporate Drive to Coolidge Highway from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 14.
For more information on the I-75 progress, click here.READ MORE: State Lawmakers Look To Fight Pollution in Michigan Auto Lots and Junkyards
© 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.