(CBS DETROIT) – Outback Steakhouse is looking for individuals to work in its Detroit restaurants.
They are hiring for all hourly positions, including servers and line cooks.READ MORE: 'Our Pure Michigan Summer Is Back,' Whitmer Officially Announces Mask Mandate, Some COVID Restrictions Lifted
Benefits include:READ MORE: Whitmer Announces Plan To Expand Tuition-Free College To 22,000 Additional Michiganders
- Flexible schedule and part-time work
- Having fun while growing your career
- Discount on Outback meals
- Tuition discount through Johnson & Wales University Partnership
- Discounts on cell phones, electronics, and health club memberships
Onsite and virtual interviews will occur on Wednesday, June 2, and Thursday, June 3, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Interested candidates can find additional information at Outback.com/careers.MORE NEWS: July 4 Celebrations: Here's A List Of Fireworks Shows Happening In Metro Detroit
© 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.