CDC: Coronavirus Cases Will Rise In The U.S., Spread Is InevitableNow doctors in Detroit are warning people to take extra precautions to keep the illness at bay.
At Least 8 People Have Died In The U.S. From A Rare Mosquito-Borne IllnessA third person has died of Eastern equine encephalitis in Massachusetts, raising the reported death toll from the rare mosquito-borne illness to eight nationwide.
After Vaping-Related Illness, Teen Now Has Lungs Like 'A 70-Year-Old's'Adam Hergenreder's vaping habit almost killed him.
Two More Cases Of Paralyzing Illness Confirmed In Michigan, Ottawa and Macomb CountiesMichigan health officials have confirmed two more cases of a mysterious paralyzing illness called acute flaccid myelitis.
First Polio-Like Illness Confirmed In MichiganOfficials say Michigan has its first confirmed case this year of a mysterious paralyzing illness called acute flaccid myelitis.
About 20 Sickened By Fumes From Printer Ink In Ann Arbor Twp.Authorities say that about 20 people were taken to hospitals after being sickened by fumes from spilled printer ink at an office park in southeastern Michigan.
Tick-Borne Diseases Rising, Here's How To Prevent InfectionThe CDC says that if a tick is found attached to you early enough, there is still time to avoid infection.
Move Over Flu, There's A New Sickness In Town: NorovirusThe flu virus is losing steam in metro Detroit, but another virus is on the rise.
Worried About Back-To-School Germs? Pediatrician Says Parents Should Worry About Car Safety MoreSt. John hospital pediatrician Marcus DeGraw said that he is much more concerned about car safety than sneezes this time of year.
Over 100 Whooping Cough Cases Reported In Washtenaw CountyAt least 104 cases of whooping cough have been reported so far this year in Washtenaw County. That's compared with 28 cases all of last year.
13 Sickend At Medical Business Taken To HospitalThirteen employees at a West Michigan medical supply manufacturing business who were having trouble breathing were taken to a hospital for treatment and later released, officials said Wednesday.
Dearborn Heights School Closed Due To Mass Student IllnessAnnapolis High School in Dearborn Height's District #7 will be closed Friday after dozens of students became sick.
Flight From Detroit Quarantined In ChicagoA Minnesota woman who caused a health scare aboard a Delta Airlines flight from Detroit to Chicago says it was all a misunderstanding over bug bites.
Norovirus Confirmed In Sportsplex Sickness ScareWayne County Public Health officials have confirmed that norovirus was responsible for sickening as many as 100 players and other attendees at a youth state hockey tournament in Taylor.
MSU Student Sues Jimmy John's Over SproutsA Michigan State University student says she was hospitalized for three days after eating a sandwich with sprouts from an area sub shop.