Authorities: Worker Killed When Large Manufacturing Mold Falls Onto HimAn employee at a manufacturing plant died when a 25,000-pound manufacturing mold fell onto him inside the plant, authorities said.
Sunshine Mills Recalls Dog Food Due To Possible Mold ContaminationThe recall includes brands like Champ, Field Trial, Good Dog, and Hunters Special.
Dearborn Firefighters Sleeping In Trucks After Mold Discovered In Fire StationFirefighters in fire station five have been forced to sleep in their trucks due to health concerns inside the station.
Palmer Park Prep Students Relocated To Detroit International Academy Due To Health ConcernsThe "unacceptable" condition of the school forcing the district to move kids.
Mold Delays Start Of School For Southern Michigan DistrictThe start of the school year for a district in southern Michigan is being delayed after mold was found in one school.
Millions Of Kids' Sippy Cups Recalled Due To Risk Of Mold ExposureThe company has received more than 3,000 reports of mold in the cups -- including 68 reports of children experiencing diarrhea, vomiting or other symptoms.
GoGo squeeZ Recalls Applesauce Pouches That Might Contain MoldIt's time to check your pantry -- especially if you have little kids.
Consumers Warned To Check Fisher-Price Infant Sleepers After Recall Over MoldConsumers are being warned to inspect their Fisher-Price Newborn Rock 'N Play Sleepers after the company issued a voluntary recall due to risk of exposure to mold for infants who use them.
Neogen Develops Quicker Test for Yeast and MoldNeogen Corp. has developed an even quicker method to rapidly and accurately detect yeast and mold in food products.
More Tests Ordered Before Judge Rules In Parental Rights CaseA psychological evaluation has been ordered for a Farmington Hills mother accused, then cleared, last year in the death of her husband.