The father of three missing brothers from Morenci, Michigan, says he gave them to someone from an “organization” who visited his home on Thanksgiving.

John Skelton told a judge Thursday that he knows the organization but “didn’t know the person.”  He refused to identify the group at a court hearing related to custody  of 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner.

READ MORE: Michigan Reports 2,716 New COVID-19 Cases, 33 Deaths For Sunday And Monday

Morenci police say they have received a number of reports of suspected sightings of the Skelton brothers — but so far, they’ve been unable to confirm that the children spotted actually are the missing boys. 

Police say they have received 900 tips in all so far in the case.  John Skelton is being held in a Michigan jail on 30 million dollars bond on charges of parental kidnapping. 

The boys went missing after a visit to their father on Thanksgiving Day.

The City of Morenci has established a reward fund for information leading to the return or recovery of these children.

READ MORE: Detroit Police Investigate 2 Non-Fatal Shootings

Those who desire to donate to the Skelton Reward Fund may do so at any First Federal Bank branch or mail their donation to:

First Federal Bank
601 N. Clinton Street
Defiance, OH 43512
Attn: Skelton Reward Fund

More information about donations is available at www.cityofmorenci.org.

More on this story.

MORE NEWS: Stimulus Check Update: Will You Get A Fourth Relief Payment?

The Associated Press contributed to this report.