HARRISON TWP. (WWJ) – Two Clinton Township teenagers are due in court Friday afternoon to face home invasion charges.

Macomb County Sheriff Anthony Wickersham said they received a 911 call Thursday from a 13-year-old girl who reported that someone had broken into her house on Hamon Street in Harrison Township.

READ MORE: Alyssa Milano on Britney Spears

The girl said she was hiding under the bed and gave dispatchers information about the intruders in her home.

“I think there’s somebody in my house, I don’t know who,” the girl whispered into the phone.

“When I looked downstairs I saw someone looking through the drawers… there’s two people… they came through the garage door I think,” she told the dispatcher, who instructed her to stay quiet and not to move.

About five minutes after the call started, the dispatcher told the girl that deputies were following the suspects and she should stay under the bed until they arrive at her house.

Listen to the girl’s 911 call below:

READ MORE: Drew Reminisces With Alyssa Milano About Hanging Out During Their Teenage Years

[cbs-audio url=”http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d0/dZ/dH/d1/dA/ZH1A_3.MP3″ name=”911 Call” artist=”Harrison Township Home Invasion”]

When deputies arrived, they observed two males walking away from the home who matched the description provided by the girl. Police say once the suspects realized they were being followed, they fled on foot.

After a short pursuit and K-9 track, one suspect was taken into custody. Through further investigation, the second suspect was identified and surrendered himself to deputies.

The girl stayed on the line with the dispatcher until a deputy met her at the front door. She was unharmed.

“You did very, very good, you’re very brave,” the dispatcher told her before hanging up.

MORE NEWS: Michigan Legislature OKs School Accounts Destined For Veto

The suspects Daniel Laflin and Michael Zdanukiewicz, both 19-years-old, were arraigned Friday afternoon and face charges of home invasion, larceny firearm and assaulting/resisting/obstructing a police officer. If convicted, they could face up to 20 years in prison and a $5,000 fine.