By Chris Kral
The 2014 World Cup in Brazil has come to a close and Germany has taken home FIFA’s top prize.READ MORE: The Detroit Zoo To Host Its Final Weekend Of Family-Friendly Halloween Event 'Zoo Boo' Oct. 22-24
Germany were not the only ones to have taken home a victory this World Cup. There have been some incredibly courageous(?) pitch invaders who eluded security and made their way onto the pitch.
You may have missed some of the below invaders due to broadcasters’ resistance to give them airtime, but we’ve got you covered.
Although their fates remain a mystery, these few moments of glory will always be remembered…by them.
Here’s 7 World Cup pitch invaders who regret nothing.
7. This pitch invader satisfied by his performance.
6. This pitch invader who got what he came for.
5. This pitch invader who shook Thomas Müller’s hand.READ MORE: Tillson Street's Halloween Displays Draws Thousands
4. This pitch invader who just wanted to be cheered for.
3. This pitch invader who really wanted to show off his flag.
2. This pitch invader who fulfilled his ‘double dare’.
1. This pitch invader who was the last of the 2014 World Cup.
“I’ve made it on the pitch! I don’t regret this at all!”
“Time for a kiss, Benedikt Hoewedes!”
“Nope. That was a mistake. I definitely do regret this.”
You May Also Be Interested In These StoriesMORE NEWS: Kalamazoo Tests For Lead Exposure Following High-Lead Level Reports In Other Michigan Cities
[display-posts category=”sports” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]