(CBS DETROIT) – Chipotle is hiring!
The restaurant chain is hosting a hiring day Oct. 26 with plans to hiring 500 employees across Michigan including general managers, service managers, kitchen managers and crew members.READ MORE: Michigan Matters: “Help Wanted!” Growing Woe for Business
Those interested in applying can visit ChipotleHiringEvents.com to book a 15-minute interview timeslot.READ MORE: Detroit Police Department Holds Graduation Ceremony For Recruit Class 2021-G
Chipotle employees benefits, include:MORE NEWS: Here's A Look At Weekend Construction Happening In Metro Detroit
- A quarterly crew bonus that gives restaurant employees the opportunity to earn an extra month’s worth of pay each year
- Access to a free college education through Chipotle’s debt-free degree program
- Access to mental healthcare for employees and their families
- Free Chipotle meals during shifts
- Flexible schedules, holiday closures and PTO
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Regulating the number of candidates per timeslot to control the flow of people, and creating a monitored “waiting area”
- Blocking off sections of the restaurants for interviews, with sanitization in between
- Providing the option for an outside patio or curbside car interview, based on the candidate’s preference and comfort
- Mandatory masks the entire time (including interview)
© 2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.