(CBS DETROIT) – If you happen to lose your vaccine card, not all hope is lost.

The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services says you can request another card from the local health department or healthcare provider that you received the shot from.

READ MORE: Michigan Lawmakers Announce Bills After Opioid Deaths Spike

You can also get a copy of your immunization record from the Michigan Care Improvement Registry.

READ MORE: Child Tax Credit: What Will The Revised Credit Mean For Families?

Local county health departments such as Wayne County are offering a replacement card just by calling.

MORE NEWS: Beaumont Wayne To Open Newly Expanded Breast Care Center June 28, Offering Advanced Screening, Diagnostic Technology

© 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.