OXFORD, Mich. (AP) — Students at a Michigan high school will return to classes next week at a different location, weeks after four were killed during a shooting.

OXFORD, MICHIGAN – DECEMBER 01: Flags fly outside of Oxford High School on December 01, 2021 in Oxford, Michigan. Yesterday, three students were killed and eight others were injured when a gunman opened fire on students at the school. A 15-year-old sophomore, believed to be the only gunman, is in custody, (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

READ MORE: Great Lakes Projects Get Funding Increases Under New Law

Oxford High School still isn’t ready to reopen. But the superintendent announced a tentative plan Wednesday to share the middle school for two weeks, starting next Monday.

“We hope this slow transition together … will help in the healing process and ease our high school students back in a familiar academic setting,” said Tim Throne, who added that details would come from school principals.

READ MORE: Winning Lotto 47 Ticket Worth $1.43 Million Sold In Warren

The high school could reopen for classes during the week of Jan. 24 after families are given an opportunity to visit, Throne said.

Four teens were killed and others were injured on Nov. 30. Ethan Crumbley, 15, is charged with murder and other crimes, and his parents are charged with involuntary manslaughter.

James and Jennifer Crumbley are accused of making a gun accessible to their son and refusing to take him home when school staff expressed concern about his writings earlier on the day of the shooting.

MORE NEWS: Meijer Offering Free Delivery On Orders $35 And More

© 2021 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.