If you’re looking for a career that will motivate, challenge and excite you, look no further. CBS 62 & CW50 offers you the potential to grow in a creative, fun, and fast-paced work environment.
Work for a company with a long history of success and be a part of an award-winning team. The CBS 62 & CW50 staff comprises dedicated and enthusiastic people who each possess unique talents and abilities. The Emmys, The Telly Awards, The Associated Press News Awards, The Michigan Association of Broadcasting Awards are just a few of the many awards achieved by employees at CBS 62.
CBS 62 & CW50provides careers in business, commercial production, design, engineering, office services, programming, promotions, public affairs, and sales.
We take note of hard work and promote from within. There are also plenty of opportunities for relocation at one of our many stations across the country.
ViacomCBS Corporation places a high value on providing equal employment opportunities and maintaining a diverse workforce. We work hard to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination, and we strive to make our workforce reflect the rich diversity of our society. CBS Corporation recruits and hires without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We offer excellent benefit packages for our full-time employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Life insurance
CBS 62 & CW50 welcome your cooperation in its recruitment efforts. If you know of individuals who might be interested and qualified for this position, please refer them to us as indicated in the description.
Please do not mail, email, or fax resumes to our offices. Only qualified candidates considered will be contacted for an interview.
POSITION: DIGITAL SALES ASSISTANT
The Digital Sales Assistant will assist the Digital & Sales/Marketing Manager in the development of new revenue opportunities and ongoing account management of new/existing campaigns. Working with internal teams and external clients/partners, the Digital Sales Assistant will be proficient in all areas of digital sales support to ensure the team’s overall digital success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accurately enter, revise, and maintain Digital orders across multiple platforms, including generating contracts and file maintenance.
- Track pacing and performance of digital campaigns to ensure delivery. Pull reporting as needed and re-cap Digital campaigns upon completion.
- Serve as station liaison for trafficking campaigns with ad operations and coordinating/trafficking campaigns with external partners.
- Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked, recaps generated, etc
- Assist with the creation of Digital Sales packages and materials, including localizing national sponsorship opportunity decks.
- Create customized Digital Sales presentations for Account Executives.
- Work with the Digital & Sales/Marketing Manager in coordinating Digital Sales projects and/or exclusive revenue opportunities for the station.
- Creates spec (sample) digital ads for clients to be included in Digital Sales presentations.
- Assist Account Executives with digital artwork requests and work with Creative Services Department to secure creative for digital campaigns.
- Provide digital content as needed, and attend Marketing events off-site (may include evenings and weekend work)
- Accurately enter, revise, and maintain on-air Marketing orders &/or additional broadcast orders as needed.
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to: handling phone calls, filing, photocopying, binding, mailing, and other administrative duties.
MINIMUM ABILITY, SKILL, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong PowerPoint skills required, must also have a working knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of Wide Orbit, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics a plus. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is also a plus.
- Must have strong written communication skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Requires good verbal communication with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Prior experience or internship in digital media or advertising is a plus.
This is the only method in which applications will be accepted for open positions. Please include a cover letter with your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls or respond to individual inquiries.
Thanks for visiting CBSDetroit.com!
CBS 62/ CW50 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the continuing policy of CBS 62 Detroit to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight and to conform to applicable federal and state laws and regulations.