Domino's Goes Online To Decide Extreme Delivery
Visit CBS Detroit's
Ann Arbor-based Domino’s Pizza Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) said it is giving Facebook users the power to choose the company’s next “Extreme Delivery.”
Now through Aug. 30, customers have a chance to vote on what they think is the most extreme method to deliver a Domino’s Pizza.
Facebook users who visit www.facebook.com/dominos can vote on one of the following extreme delivery options:
* The first weightless pizza delivery in a zero gravity airplane
* A high-wire delivery by daredevil Jade Kindar-Martin
* “Spider Dan” Goodwin climbing the Campanile Tower at The Venetian in Las Vegas
* Hitting terminal velocity with a skydiving delivery
* Plunging to earth with jumpers at Bridge Day 2010
Those who log onto Facebook to vote can also enter to win a $1,000 Domino’s Pizza gift card. To enter and see official rules and details of the contest, visit http://www.facebook.com/dominos. Domino’s will execute the delivery that is crowned “Most Extreme” later this year.
Consumers can visit the extreme delivery poll directly at http://bit.ly/dpz_Xtreme.
Last year, Domino’s delivered Chocolate Lava Crunch Cakes to tourists enjoying the breathtaking views at Mount St. Helens. Because no Domino’s store delivered to the spot, Domino’s hired a helicopter to make it a truly extreme delivery. Domino’s fans can view video of this feat at http://bit.ly/dpz_lava.
(c) 2010, WWJ Newsradio 950. All rights reserved.