Valenti And Foster – What's The Best Sports Movie Of All Time?

rudy Valenti And Foster   What's The Best Sports Movie Of All Time?

Google Images

Is it Rudy? Here what Mike and Terry think, compared to the callers…

Comments

1. Jeff says:

I like Hoosiers, Slap Shop is up there but I would have to say Caddyshack

2. Plague Benji says:

Rudy is a bunch of crap. It’s all about the Domers patting themselves on the ass with a story that wasn’t even totally true. All the Right Moves was a great movie, as is For the Love of the Game.

3. Roy says:

Best sports film ever is the original Brian’s Song, followed by When We Were Kings.

4. Pete says:

I love hockey…so Slap Shot is an absolute classic but I still did love Youngblood even though the hockey scenes were sketchy at best.

5. Dominic Garmo says:

The best sports movie of all time has to be Remember The Titans, Rudy to me is one the worst sports movies I ever watched.

6. the dude says:

RUDY SUCK! WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD TURN IN THEIR JERSEY BEFORE A BIG GAME AN SO SOME SCRUB ON THE SCOUT TEAM CAN PLAY!! its all crap

7. the dude says:

AND MICHIGAN STATE IS GOING UNDEFEATED! SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT

More From CBS Detroit

Best Fall Festivals In Metro DetroitFrom music to art to special events, there's a little something for everyone's delight.
Best 4th Of July Concerts In Metro DetroitStaying home this weekend? Celebrate the 4th of July by rocking out at one of these shows.

Watch & Listen