Karsch And Anderson: What Is Rocking In Kenockee Michigan

This is the Norway Bar in Kenockee Michigan. A caller said it is a happening place. What do you think?

Click HERE to view the google street view

1. Don In T.C. says:

One Word: Scary

2. Windsorite says:

Canadian money at par, and some of the hottest women I’ve ever seen

3. rubylady says:

It’s better known as the Avoca Hilton

4. TOM says:

It looks like a shed! Naw for real, is that a saloon?

5. Mark says:

This is definately where I am having my honeymoon

6. Mad Joe says:

Biscoe’s in Emmet is #2 and the Adair Bar a solid #3

7. Jordan says:

Looks like the type of place where you exchange used needles for clean ones. I look for that in a bar.

8. Dr Matthew Biddle says:

I do NOT know where to leave it – so I will leave it here (and the Norway Bar looks like fun).

I am an alum. of Toledo. And I do NOT think OSU will beat then by 50 or 42 points! With Tressel and the players suspended, I think it will be close. Toledo is supposed to be good next year and if it was at UT then I would bet on Toledo. Remember – Toledo beat UM at UM. I understand that was different, but still. Go ROCKETS

9. Haylie Brennan says:

I live three miles from this dump. it’s a hole. never have i saw more then 10 cars in the parking lot and that’s on pool league night. So whomever gave you the idea that it’s a “happening” place, is sadly mistaken or on drugs. no joke.

10. Larry Powers says:

Agreed hailey

11. Rob Weier says:

12. vocajac says:

do they still put ice in the urinals to keep the smell down ?

13. Jim says:

Ive heard it smells terrible in there…I would recommend Brockway bar just a couple miles down M-19

14. Guy Winn says:

If you can’t have fun at the Norway, you are a lame ass anyways.

15. dan kranc says:

holes in the bathroom door are from my foot just sayin

16. traders elite,forex signals,professional forex signals,forex signal provider,profitable forex signals,forex alert provider says:

I do trust all of the concepts you have presented to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Fall Festivals In Metro DetroitFrom music to art to special events, there's a little something for everyone's delight.
Best 4th Of July Concerts In Metro DetroitStaying home this weekend? Celebrate the 4th of July by rocking out at one of these shows.

Watch & Listen