1)Vancouver 4 8) Chicago 2
The defending Stanley Cup champs will make all of Canada nervous, but in the end the overall depth of the Canucks prevail.
2) San Jose 4 7) Los Angeles 1 This to me is the easiest of the series to predict. Minus Kopitar and Williams the Kings are too shorthanded to win more than a game
3) WINGS 4 6) Phoenix 3 A repeat of last seasons 7 game series. Even without Zetterberg the Wings find a way to get it done, but each and every game will make all Wings fans sweat more than they want
4) Nashville 2 5) Anaheim 4 Goaltending might be iffy for the Ducks but I think Perry,Getzlaf and Ryan will trump the dynamic defensive duo of Suter and Weber
1) Washington 4 8) NY Rangers 3 The Capitals will do enough to avoid the upset. Lundquist keeps the Rangers in every game, but for once Washington plays enough defense to advance
2) Philadelphia 2 7) Buffalo 4 The Sabres are hot the Flyers are not. The Sabres have Ryan Miller the Flyers do not.
3) Boston 3 6) Boston 4 Price vs Thomas. The best rivalry going in the sport right now. This is what playoff hockey is all about.Flip a coin. The Habs in an epic physical hate filled series.
5) Tampa Bay 4 4) Pittsburgh 3 Most experts think the Penguins can win despite not having Crosby or Malkin. I am certainly no expert, but I like the depth of Tampa with Gagne and Malone behind their big 3. The question is can Roloson outplay Fleury