1. I was at the Michigan Spring Game on Saturday. Can’t believe how outstanding the Suite level is. If I hit the lottery I would be sitting in those enclosed seating for every game. Just top notch, so if you ever get rich that’s the place to be.
2. What’s Michigan need to win more than seven or eight games next season? Find a legit number one running back. On defense, UM is thin and will need Will Campbell, Jibreel Black, Kenny Demens, and Jake Ryan all need to be big time factors. Everyone knows the Wolverines need to find a place kicker.
3. Got to give it up to the Wings. Defense and goaltending looked shaky to me for the last month. I cut them slack that they deserved and waited till the playoffs started. Clearly the better team playing better from the goalie out against the Coyotes.
4. Can Ryan Raburn play anywhere in the field for the Tigers? No he can’t. Second base defensively with Raburn has got to be the worst in the majors.
5. Lions and the draft: 1st round wish is the Prince. 2nd round wish OG/C Steve Wisniewski Penn State. 3rd round wish OLB Jeremy Beal Oklahoma. 4th round wish RB Demarco Murray Oklahoma.