Video Webinar: Marriage, Divorce And Your Finances
“Marriage, Divorce & Your Finances”
Presented by Clark Hill Family Law
Understanding your finances before a major life decision is imperative — particularly when the decision will directly impact you and your children’s financial future.
In WWJ Newsradio 950 and CBSDetroit.com’s latest Financial Fitness webinar, Clark Hill Family Law attorneys Randi Glanz and Ada Snyder Kerwin will explore financial issues related to life changes such as marriage and divorce and how to navigate this oftentimes complicated financial and emotional territory.
• How child support and alimony (spousal support) is determined
• The available methods to resolve divorce disputes that don’t include a courtroom
• What your neighbors tell you about divorce that isn’t correct
• What you can do to protect your family’s financial future, whether or not a divorce is in your future
• Why you may need a prenuptial agreement