Red Cedar Technology Promotes Staff, Expects Rapid Growth
Visit CBS Detroit's
Red Cedar Technology’s recent growth has prompted the company to implement some changes to its organizational structure, as well as recognize the many contributions of key team members this year.
The East Lansing company announced today that in order to sustain this growth, the following promotions have been made:
* Angelo Flemings has been promoted to vice president fo global business development and operations to align software and services globally.
* Ranny Sidhu has been promoted to vice president of product development.
* Working directly under Sidhu, Johanna Burgueño has been promoted to senior product developer, and Jason Dunn has been promoted to manager, user interface products.
* Jim Vincke has assumed the role of CFO and vice president of finance.
* JoAnne Bratten has been promoted to manager of marketing and communications.
The company said the promotions recognize demonstrated leadership and positive contributions to helping the company meet its ambitious goals, and are in preparation for the company’s continued growth.
Said chairman Robert R. Ryan: “Red Cedar is experiencing unprecedented growth of its optimization business due, in large measure, to the extraordinary efforts of its experienced team. These recent promotions recognize the accomplishments of our team members and help establish an organizational structure to support our continued expansion and market leadership.”
The company’s new organizational structure will continue to nurture its expansion. Ron C. Averill, president and CEO, believes that “one of the key strengths of any great company is its people, and nowhere is that more true than at Red Cedar Technology. We have assembled a team of exceptional people, at all levels, who can lead and execute our aggressive plan to grow the business, while changing the way that companies design products. We are proud to recognize a few of these leaders today through these promotions.”
Red Cedar Technology improves and accelerates design processes for companies facing complex engineering challenges. Our design optimization software and consulting services provide engineers with the expertise and technology to reduce product development time and to achieve significant productivity gains during the design process. For more information, visit www.redcedartech.com.