DRC-USGBC Welcomes New Board Members: The Detroit Regional Chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council recently announced the addition of two new members to its Board of Directors. Julie Lyons Bricker, LEED AP, is the executive director of Michigan Interfaith Power and Light. Michigan IPL is a non-profit organization that assists interfaith houses of worship in their efforts to become more energy-efficient and implement sustainable practices through education, advocacy and action. MiIPL supports about 130 faith communities across the state participating in some manner of eco-stewardship. Jacob Stevens Corvidae, LEED AP, is the green programs manager for WARM Training Center, a 2011 Detroit Free Press Green Leader Award Winner, where he oversees WARM’s technical assistance division. An experienced program designer, Jacob has developed regional and statewide programs to advance energy efficiency and green building. He spearheads WARM’s work as a founding partner of the Southeast Michigan Regional Energy Office, providing technical assistance to local governments. Jacob serves on the steering committee for the Better Buildings for Michigan program, as part of his role in overseeing the program design and outreach efforts for providing energy retrofits to over 4,000 homes in Detroit and the Metro area. The USGBC is a nonprofit organization committed to a prosperous and sustainable future for our nation through cost-efficient and energy-saving green buildings. USGBC works toward its mission of market transformation through its LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) green building certification program, robust educational offerings, a nationwide network of chapters and affiliates, the annual Greenbuild International Conference and Expo, and advocacy in support of public policy that encourages and enables green buildings and communities. Information about becoming a member of the Detroit Regional Chapter of the USGBC is available at www.drc-usgbc.org. Offices are located at 26913 Northwestern Highway, Suite 200, Southfield, 48033.
HR Notices From July 19
July 19, 2011 2:06 PM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013