Mike Valenti’s Recipe For Buffalo Chicken Dip
Today, 97.1 The Ticket’s Doug Karsch committed a sin. Douglas admitted he had never tried Buffalo Chicken Dip at a Super Bowl party, or at any other sports party. I partly blame him for being a pathetic man and I also blame his wife for not fulfilling her womanly duties and providing such a delicious treat for her young veteran of a husband. Here is the magical recipe I use to delight my friends … Leo the dog also enjoys it when a droplet falls.
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese , softened
• 1 cup ranch dressing
• ¾ cup red hot sauce
• 1 rotisserie Chicken, shredded…no skin.
• shredded cheddar cheese , you decide how much
• Feel free to alter recipe as you see fit. I like more chicken and less cheese. Also, I have made a low-fat version of this and you’d never know the difference. Just throwing it out there.
• *** IMPORTANT Do not use chips or scoops…they stink for this dip. Use the thick baked Pita Chips…You need some muscle when diving into this dip, folks.
Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce
Fold in shredded chicken
Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes
Add cheddar cheese to top
Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes
Serve hot with pita chips