Brinks to Host Webinar on Patent Reform’s America Invents Act: Eric Sosenko, a shareholder in the Ann Arbor office of Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione, one of the largest intellectual property law firms in the U.S., and chair of Brinks’ Patent Reform Committee, will lead a webinar on March 28 discussing action steps companies need to take now to prepare for the next stages of patent reform outlined in the America Invents Act. With passage of the America Invents Act, many changes affecting the protection of intellectual property have already been implemented. Additional significant changes will continue to go into effect over the next 12 months. Sosenko, along with Brinks’ attorney Timothy Delaney, will address what businesses should be doing now in view of the current state of the law and upcoming changes. More at www.usebrinks.com. The seminar will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. Eastern time and is free.
WEATHER ALERT: Severe Thunderstorm Watch For All Of SE Mich. Til 8PM - MORE -
Event Notices From March 16-18
March 18, 2012 12:42 PM
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013