DETROIT — The fine folks from HiredMYway.com are back with their usual assortment of companies, jobs and referral bonuses this week.
Jobs open are as follows:
* Trademark Productions, two jobs: Web Designer / Front End Designer & Lamp Developer
* TEC Group, Inc., six jobs: Design Engineer – Exhaust Systems, Powertrain Engineer & other engineering & designer jobs
* CORE Solutions Group, 13 jobs: Cost Recovery Advisors (6), Energy Efficiency Consultants (5), & Green Energy Consultants (2) (different posts are in different locations)
* Daifuku Webb, 5 jobs: Engineers, Systems Analysts
Apply for jobs or refer your friends and earn money. Here are this week’s big bonus jobs:
* Sales Executive at Hannigan Insurance, $1,000 hiring and referral bonus
* Key Account Manager at Quicken Loans, $1,000 hiring and referral bonus
* Sales Associates at Insphere Insurance Solutions, $1,000 hiring and referral bonus
HiredMYway also offered these tips on how to avoid job search burnout:
* Identify your ideal job. Figure out exactly what kind of jobs, companies, and locations you want so you can focus your search.
* Do your homework. Before you apply, and even more so before you interview, make sure to extensively research the company.
* Target specific companies by networking in places you are likely to get a direct referral to the company
* Use Google News Search to keep up with companies you want to work for, companies that announce they are hiring, and industry news. Set up Google Alerts to automatically receive this information in your e-mail inbox. This will also save you time. * Take a day off! It is important to relax with a day off to recharge, so you’re ready to focus on your job search the next day!