Dow Chemical Auditor Named President of ISACA: ISACA, a nonprofit association serving more than 100,000 IT governance, assurance, risk and security professionals in 180 countries, announced Monday that Greg Grocholski, CISA, corporate auditor at The Dow Chemical Co., was elected international president of ISACA’s Board of Directors. Founded in 1969, ISACA develops international standards for information systems auditing and control; provides education and training; and administers the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), and Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) designations. Additionally, ISACA developed COBIT, the internationally accepted framework for governance and management of enterprise IT. The latest version, COBIT 5, was released in April. As chief audit executive at Dow, Grocholski is responsible for assessing the adequacy of accounting, financial, operating and technology controls of Dow’s global operations. Prior to this role, he led Dow’s Finance Systems Group, managing its finance application systems and reporting environments. He has had a variety of other experiences in his 28-year Dow career, including systems technical leader for the environmental health and safety function, senior auditor with corporate auditing, senior audit manager, global supply chain controller, finance director for global administration and functions, director of the contract administration and compliance group, and global cost leader. Grocholski serves on the Dow Chemical Employee’s Credit Union Supervisory (Audit) Committee, is a board member of the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, is vice president of Michigan Baseball Operations and is a member of Northwood University’s Accounting Advisory Council. Before becoming ISACA’s international president, Grocholski served on a number of ISACA volunteer bodies: Assurance Committee, Audit Committee, Finance Committee, Knowledge Board, Professional Influence & Advocacy Committee, Professional Issues Task Force and Strategic Advisory Council. More at www.isaca.org/board.
WEATHER ALERT: Severe Thunderstorm Watch For All Of SE Mich. Til 8PM - MORE -
HR Notices From June 25
June 25, 2012 6:16 PM
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013