HiredMYWay.com Offers Job Openings, Referral Bonuses, Interview Tips
DETROIT — The fine folks at HiredMYway.com are back with job openings, referrals in which you can make big bucks by linking your friends with a new gig, and tips for face-to-face interviews.
Here are the openings:
* Merrimac & Associates posted 12 jobs, including positions for a product manager, a design engineer, a senior quality control engineer and a welding engineer.
* IRule LLC posted three jobs, for a software development engineer, a lead technical trainer and a position in software sales.
* Fast Switch Ltd. posted three jobs for a Java J2EE developer, a project manager (two positions), a senior J2EE developer and a mainframe developer.
* Magna Powertrain posted 5 engineering positions.
Apply for jobs or refer your friends and earn money. Here are this week’s big bonus jobs:
* Momentum Worldwide – Shopper Marketing Channel Manager – $2,000 hiring and referral bonus
* Crescent Electrical Supply Company – Senior Internet Developer – $3,000 hiring and referral bonus
* iRule LLC – Software Development Engineer – $1,000 hiring and referral bonus
* Dematic – Electrical Controls Engineer – $3,000 hiring and referral bonus
Tips for an In-Person Interview
If you’re invited to an in-person interview for a new position, congratulations! Whether you used your assertiveness, qualifications or network to wow the employer, you already passed one of the hardest tests. Now, with your foot in the door, it’s up to you to seal the deal. With some preparation, a deep breath of confidence and these tips, you can walk away with a job offer.
* Do your homework.
Before the interview, brush up on the company background and key leadership. Know the important players in the industry and read the bios of the people you’ll be interviewing with. Print copies of your resume and find a nice pad of paper and professional pen to bring.
* Wear something classic.
When picking the perfect outfit to wear, opt for something simple, classic and business professional. Be mindful of the dress code in your industry and avoid bold fashion statements or flashy colors. While great if you can pull them off, wearing something in-line with the status quo is always a safe option. Remember that being overdressed is better than being underdressed.
* Listen carefully and talk with tact.
When the interviewer asks questions, really listen. Don’t be afraid to take notes to stay focused. Answer honestly and try to avoid doing all of the talking or exaggerating your thoughts. Be as thorough as you need to be to answer the question; sometimes simple answers may suffice.
* Be positive — smile, energy is contagious.
Go into the interview with a good attitude. No matter how nervous you are, consciously remind yourself to smile. Employers want to hire someone who will bring energy to the team. Optimism is infectious, stand out with your vibrancy.
The more interviews you do, the more comfortable you’ll be. Try not to get discouraged if you don’t get the job for the first interview you have. Keep applying to jobs on hiredMYway.com and use a MYtoken for the ones you’re serious about to guarantee your resume is viewed. If you’re determined to find a job, you will.