Crim Foundation Hires 3Sixty Interactive For New Bike It, Walk It, Bus It Web Ssite: The Crim Fitness Foundation is working with Fenton-based 3Sixty Interactive on a new Web site for their Bike It, Walk It, Bus It program. The site will provide resources and information, along with a trip tracker where visitors can log their miles and work as a team to earn rewards. The Bike It, Walk It, Bus It program encourages active living in Genesee County by working to create environments that make it safe and attractive for people to walk or bicycle, while providing active living education in schools and workplaces and assisting decision-makers in creating active living communities. 3Sixty Interactive is a professional agency with over ten years of experience in the digital world. They are based in Fenton, Michigan with clients throughout the midwest and across the globe and offer a variety of digital marketing solutions that include search engine optimization, digital advertising, email marketing, social media, customized strategy reports, analytics and maintenance of your marketing plan. For more information on 3Sixty Interactive, please visit www.3SixtyInteractive.com or contact Dale Keipert at dalek@3SixtyInteractive.com.
Client Wins From November 1
November 1, 2012 6:34 PM
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013