GRAND RAPIDS — Organik Consulting Growth Marketing announced today that the firm is launching engagement campaigns for three new clients: Michigan State University, Online Tech and DPT Solutions.
“All of our clients hope to grow and build relationships by taking what they’ve already done to a higher level,” said Organik president Nicole Meloche. “We used to live on farms, then cities and now we live on the Internet. Our engagement campaigns help build relationships to build organizations. Engagement marketing means connecting with your customers, finding common ground then building something together to move the needle. When customers feel fully engaged, anything is possible.”
Organik’s newest clients include:
* Michigan State University is the nation’s pioneer and premier land grant university. MSU hired Organik to help develop engagement tools to help grow a new type of development campaign aimed at strengthening the way public universities build support from alumni, friends, the public and other stakeholders. The campaign will include digital marketing, an engagement site and video.
* Online Tech, based in Ann Arbor with a large presence in Flint, is the state’s leading data center and data management firm preparing for an expansion across the Midwest. Organik is helping Online Tech take its brand national.
* DPT Solutions is a Grand Rapids-based business performance consultancy focused on addressing strategy, process, and people challenges before addressing technology needs. Organik has helped with marketing strategy and messaging and will now begin working on engagement pieces, web, new content and digital marketing.
Other recent Organik advocacy campaign victories include:
* Helping clients defeat every Constitutional amendment on the ballot in 2012. Last spring, Organik helped the Michigan Chamber of Commerce launch the Grow Michigan Jobs engagement campaign focused on unifying the business community to stop job-killing initiatives while supporting policies that grow jobs.
* Progress in the fight for Detroit Regional Transit. Metro Detroit has had dozens of failed attempts to agree on mass transit since the 1970s. Starting in fall 2012, Organik began helping the Troy Chamber of Commerce and a coalition of public and private partners change the conversation, providing social media assistance with influencers, content development and video support for efforts to win approval of RTA legislation.
The company in 2012 grew from Grand Rapids into Lansing, southeast Michigan and Traverse City, seeing a number of opportunities for Michigan-based clients hoping to grow statewide as well as beyond Michigan.
Organik Consulting is a Michigan-based marketing and strategic communications firm offering campaigns, social media, advocacy, digital marketing, video, engagement sites, media relations, marketing events and public relations.
More at www.OrganikConsulting.com.