LTU, WWJ Event On Finding Tech Jobs In Detroit
SOUTHFIELD — Dice.com says Detroit is the nation’s fifth hottest job market for technology jobs.
But how do you get one? What skills are most in demand? And exactly who is hiring?
Join the WWJ Technology Report at Lawrence Technological University Thursday, March 28 for the latest meeting in our Last Thursdays Unwired Coffee Series to talk “How To Get A Tech Job In Detroit.”
WWJ Newsradio 950 Technology Editor Matt Roush will moderate a panel of experts on the topic. Scheduled to appear are:
* Allen Coleman, Chief Operating Officer, Strategic Staffing Solutions
* Nathan Hughes, Co-Founder of Detroit Labs
* Matt Mosher, Co-Founder and CEO, hiredMyway.com
* Margaret Pierce, Director of the Department of Career Services, Lawrence Technological University
* Molly Rose, Senior Technical Recruiter, Secure-24
The meeting will be held at the University Technology and Learning Center Gallery at LTU, 21000 W. 10 Mile Road in Southfield. Registration and networking begin at 7:30 a.m., and the discussion and question-and-answer session will be held from 8 to 9 a.m.