Tickets Now Available to See Detroit’s Favorite Sports Stars Dance For A Good Cause
DETROIT- Get your tickets now to see some of Detroit’s favorite sport stars along with their wives and girlfriends lace up their dancing shoes for a fun-filled ballroom dance competition to benefit JACK’S PLACE for Autism Foundation. Tickets to the event are on sale now and may be purchased by calling 248.443.7427.
The Detroit Sports Stars and their partners from the Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Bloomfield Hills will hit the dance floor to perform an original routine for the audience. The dancers will compete with each other to earn the most donations from the crowd, and the pair that raises the most money for Jack’s Place will be crowned the ultimate Dancing Detroit All-Star. The performers scheduled to compete for the title are:
• Miguel Cabrera – Detroit Tigers Third Baseman
• Ana Sanchez – Wife of Anibal Sanchez – Detroit Tigers Pitcher
• Andy Dirks – Detroit Tigers Outfielder
• Erica May – Fiancé of Max Scherzer – Detroit Tigers Starting Pitcher
• Shannon Hogan – Fox Sports Detroit – Reporter and Host
• Kelly Hall – Girlfriend of Matthew Stafford – Detroit Lions Quarterback
• Ramon Santiago – Detroit Tigers Second Baseman
• Mary Elizabeth Broyles – Wife of Ryan Broyles – Detroit Lions Wide Receiver
• Diana Larionov – Daughter of Igor Larionov – Detroit Red Wings 3x Stanley Cup Champion
Floor seats are $300.00 and include valet parking, cocktails, dinner and preferred seating, with doors opening at 6:00 p.m. To purchase tickets and to learn more about VIP seating and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jack’s Place for Autism Foundation at (248) 443-7427.
With special performances by Jonathan Roberts and Chelsie Hightower from ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars”. The event will be emceed by Bernie Smilovitz, local 4 sports, and Torii Hunter, Detroit Tigers Right Fielder.
All proceeds from Dancing with the All-Stars will benefit JACK’S PLACE for Autism Foundation.