Search Optics Launches New Website Focusing On Marketing Technology
DETROIT (WWJ) — Search Optics, an automotive digital marketing provider, last week announced a new Web site at www.searchoptics.com.
The new site reflects Search Optics’ people-focused, hands-on approach to digital technology, combining ever-emerging trends and innovation with actual human logic, heart, integrity and hands-on experience.
“With this updated website, we are emphasizing the human element our company strives for,” said Dean Braunstein, vice president of corporate marketing for Search Optics. “Our clients tell us the reason they selected Search Optics as their partner and continue to work with us is because our people are the best in the industry, so we wanted our website to showcase our people, highlighting those who work side-by-side with our clients every day, developing and executing one-of-a-kind solutions for optimal success.”
The style of the new website is focused at understanding clients’ needs and providing benefits and solutions in an easy to understand format. Its design, features and orientation emphasize Search Optics’ strong customer service and dedication to its customers.
Some notable features of the updated Search Optics website include:
• Easy to see and understand content focusing on client benefits from Search Optics’ services.
• Access to examples of Search Optics’ customized OEM solutions.
• Details on Search Optics’ various services, which are combined to provide tailored digital plans.
• Background on the Search Optics team.
• A glossary bringing users up-to-speed on regularly used industry jargon and terminology.