Obamacare 101: Affordable Care Act Links & Resources
Do you know what you need to know about how the Affordable Care Act will affect you?
The healthcare exchange marketplace opened on Oct. 1, and now you can apply for individual health insurance and shop for plans online.
WWJ Newsradio 950 Health Reporter Sean Lee hosted a special edition of “Street Beat” on CW50, taking an in-depth look at the reform known as Obamacare from the consumer’s perspective, fielding questions and answers with experts on the topic, as well as resources for getting help navigating the new marketplace. [Watch the special on-demand at CW50Detroit.com]
MORE RESOURCES THAT CAN HELP:
- Federal Government Official Site:
- State of Michigan information:
- Events, Locations, Navigators in Michigan:
- U of M Center for Healthcare Research and Transformation:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Consumer Education:
- Michigan Consumers for Healthcare:
- Enroll America: