DEARBORN (WWJ) – Effective Oct. 18, Henry Ford Community College will launch Ellucian Go, a free mobile app designed to save time for students and other users.
The app was developed by Ellucian, a developer of higher education software based in Fairfax, Va.
Some of the information available via Ellucian Go includes:
* WebAdvisor: Register for classes or look up sections quickly;
* Daily Schedule: Keep track of all appointments, assignments and deadlines;
* Grades: Check grades and progress in each class;
* Campus Maps: To help move efficiently around campus;
* Important Numbers: Connect to departments or offices quickly;
* Student Self-Service: Pay tuition and fees in just a few clicks;
* News: Search for the latest news at HFCC; and
* Social Media: Get connected and engaged in the HFCC Social Media Network — Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Once the application is launched, HFCC will add additional features to Ellucian Go based on user needs and requests. Students can search for Ellucian Go in iTunes or Google Play, or click the links below to download the application:
Download the Android version at this link and the Apple version at this link.
Android Application Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ellucian.elluciango&hl=en
iOS Application Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ellucian-go/id607185179?mt=8
When students click on the app, simply scroll down through the list of schools until they find HFCC. Once HFCC comes up, students can simply log in using their universal user-name and password – which is the same set of credentials they use for WebAdvisor, HawkMail, Moodlerooms and other HFCC resources. Students do not need to create an account or take any special actions.
For more information or assistance, please visit https://dvc.hfcc.net/connecting-network-services/ellucian-go.