Automation Alley Welcomes 17 New Members In November
TROY (WWJ) — Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, announced that 17 new members joined the organization in November.
Since its founding in 1999, Automation Alley has expanded to include nearly 1,000 businesses, educational institutions and government entities from the city of Detroit and the surrounding eight-county region.
The following 17 new members joined Automation Alley in November 2013:
* The Utmost Group (West Bloomfield Township)
Technology and Manufacturing
Computer and IT Services
* RIIS (Troy)
Computer Software Development
* Atomic Objects (Detroit)
* Mango Languages (Farmington Hills)
* Pyramid Solutions Inc (Bingham Farms)
* Yottabyte, LLC (Bloomfield Township)
Engineering, Design and Prototyping Services
* M.A.K.S., Incorporated (Troy)
* Sequoia Applied Solutions, Inc. (Ann Arbor)
* Jenoptik Advanced Systems (Rochester Hills)
* L-3 Combat Propulsion Systems (Plymouth)
* International Machine (Troy)
* SW Industries, Inc (Canton Township)
Other Technology-based Services
* BlueWater Technologies (Southfield)
* CPR – Hall Road (Shelby Township)
* JG&A Metrology Center (Detroit)
* RateElert, Inc. (Clinton Township)
Precision Machining, Fabrication and Assembly Services
* KCS Prototype and Design (Livonia)
New members can jump-start their membership experience at New Member Networking on Jan. 8, from 8 to 10 a.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters in Troy.
This event gives members who have joined in the past year the perfect opportunity to introduce their companies to fellow Automation Alley members and begin to build valuable relationships within Automation Alley’s network.
Attendees will also hear a quick highlight of a specific Automation Alley membership benefit, such as committee participation, meeting space, the Press Release System or the Member Discount Program.
This invitation is open to all employees of new member companies. Existing members who are seeking a more in-depth review of Automation Alley membership benefits and services should consider attending an upcoming Member Orientation.
There is no cost to attend New Member Networking. This event is for members who have joined within the past year only. To register, visit automationalley.com or contact the Automation Alley Member Relations Team at 800-427-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.