Duo Security Introduces New Editions
ANN ARBOR (WWJ) – Duo Security, the Ann Arbor security technology provider, Thursday introduced new editions of itw two-factor authentication products.
The company said the editions enable faster deployment, better usability and lower costs, starting as low as $1 per user per month.
The new editions are:
* Duo Enterprise Edition, for organizations that need advanced management features and the ability to scale large deployments quickly;
* Duo Business Edition, which the company said provides strong authentication and seamless integrations for small and medium-sized organizations at only $1 per user per month; and
* Duo Personal Edition, two-factor authentication for small teams and personal use, free for up to 10 users.
Duo said its Enterprise Edition offers:
* Rapid user provisioning, supporting synchronization with Microsoft Active Directory
* Seamless integration capabilities with support for Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services and Remote Desktop Services
* An intuitive end-to-end experience, featuring group management functionality allowing administrators to organize and assign user access with ease
* Powerful login controls, including the ability to determine trusted networks and devices
* Comprehensive APIs that empower developers to build custom two-factor authentication solutions that fit their organization’s unique requirements
Duo Business Edition offerse unlimited integrations with VPNs, servers and web apps — along with a complete range of authentication methods via Duo Mobile, phone call, SMS or hardware token — Duo Business Edition delivers versatile two-factor authentication that is no longer cost prohibitive for smaller deployments.
Duo also offers a free Personal Edition, supporting the same features as the Business Edition for up to 10 users. With easy-to-use, reliable two-factor solutions to meet the authentication needs of any size environment, the Duo suite provides a full spectrum of powerful, attainable security options designed for rapid deployment and simple management.
To get started with Duo Security’s two-factor authentication, sign up for a free account at http://www.duosecurity.com.
“Our mission at Duo has always been to strike the perfect balance between iron-clad confidence and ease of use. The goal is to frustrate the bad guys, not your employees,” said Duo Security CEO and co-founder Dug Song. “True to that mission, we’re introducing new editions of Duo, to provide frictionless, affordable two-factor authentication for everyone. Duo Enterprise Edition enables large organizations to easily manage and scale their two-factor deployment. Duo Business Edition lowers the cost of two-factor, making it more attainable than ever for small and medium-sized businesses.”