Who’s ready for the 34th season of Survivor: Game Changers? On Wednesday, March 8th, catch the series 500th episode and two-hour season premiere on CBS. 20 returning castaways from previous seasons will be battling it out in Mamanuca Islands. Who are the game changers and who will Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast?
This season will be even more exciting, dramatic, and most of all, more competitive! I’ve been watching Survivor since I was just seven years old and I have not missed a season! I’m so excited to see how these 20 castaways will mix together. Each one of the returning 20 castaways has had such a memorable and competitive game that any one of them could be the ultimate game changer of this season!
Official Survivor 34 – Game Changers Cast:
- Andrea Boehlke- Redemption Island, Caramoan · 5th, 7th
- Brad Culpepper- Blood vs. Water · 15th
- Aubry Bracco- Kaoh Rong · Runner-Up
- Caleb Reynolds- Kaoh Rong · 15th (Medevac)
- Ciera Eastin- Blood vs. Water, Cambodia · 5th, 10th
- James “J.T.” Thomas- Tocantins, Heroes vs. Villains · Winner, 10th
- Cirie Fields- Panama, Micronesia, Heroes vs. Villains · 4th, 3rd, 17th
- Jeff Varner- Australian Outback, Cambodia · 10th, 17th
- Debbie Wanner- Kaoh Rong · 9th
- Malcolm Freberg- Philippines, Caramoan · 4th, 9th
- Hali Ford- Worlds Apart · 11th
- Ozzy Lusth- Cook Islands, Micronesia, South Pacific · Runner-Up, 9th, 4th
- Michaela Bradshaw- Millennials vs Gen X · 14th
- Tai Trang- Kaoh Rong- 2nd Runner-Up
- Sandra Diaz-Twine- Pearl Islands, Heroes vs. Villains · Winner, Winner
- Tony Vlachos- Cagayan · Winner
- Sarah Lacina- Cagayan · 11th
- Troyzan Robertson- One World · 8th
- Sierra Dawn-Thomas- Worlds Apart · 5th
- Zeke Smith- Millennials vs Gen X · 9th
Who are your favorites and what are your predictions? I’d like to see Ozzy and Malcolm team up together. These two are legends of winning numerous Survivor challenges and were big threats on the seasons they’ve each played. I may also just love their heads of hair.
Ozzy’s first season was filmed over a decade ago, but since, he’s played two additional seasons. I’m wondering if time away is in his favor — I’m also curious if he’ll be climbing more coconut trees this season.
On Malcolm’s last season, he fought extra hard and made a historical Survivor move by saving his alliance of three that were up against seven during a Survivor Caramoan Tribal Council. His move was so historic, but will his strategy last him longer this time around?
Who else do you think is a potential game changer of this season? I was personally a huge fan of Tony’s Spy Shack and Mark the chicken (Tai’s friend). Maybe the Spy Shack and Mark will be returning too? Either way, Tony (Winner of Survivor Cagayan) and Tai (2nd runner-up Kaoh Rong) were not only awesome players of the game, but they were extremely entertaining to watch.
Ciera was someone I also enjoyed watching during her seasons because she is most known for voting off her own Mom in Blood vs. Water! If someone can have the courage and strategy of voting off their own blood, then they can truly be a game changer of the season!
Sandra is someone to keep an eye out for too because she has a perfect record of playing Survivor. This woman has won both of the games she’s played and her game is known as the most strategic in Survivor history. It sure wouldn’t be a surprise if she makes it to the end once again!
These are just a few of my thoughts of some of the 20 returning castaways, but I want to hear yours! Share with me what you think by tweeting me @mick_cloudy! I’m excited to see how these returning castaways change the game and make this season extra memorable and extra entertaining.
Don’t miss the two-hour season premiere of Survivor: Game Changers and the series 500th episode on Wednesday, March 8th at 8:00 PM ET on CBS. I’ll be live tweeting about the show, follow me @mick_cloudy and look for my recaps every Thursday morning on CBSDetroit.com.