Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- Dozens Arrested During Minimum Wage Protest At Detroit McDonald's Those arrested were among the crowd of about 100 protesters marching around the fast food restaurant on Mack Avenue.
- Supreme Rules Certain Companies Can Refuse To Cover Birth Control "I definitely think it's a blow to women's health..."
- 5 Factors That Could Sway Insurance Prices In 2015 Customers who bought health insurance on the overhaul's public exchanges can expect a flurry of reports about big price hikes and some decreases for 2015 as insurers finalize their rates...But they shouldn't give much weight to any of this.
- Enrollment Help Available With 3 Days To Go Til Obamacare Deadline The clock is ticking for most people looking to register for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
- Free Obamacare Enrollment Event Today In Southfield With just a week to go before the big deadline, the push is on to get people enrolled for coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- Millions Will Remain Uninsured Following Obamacare Signup Deadline Millions of people in the United States will remain uninsured despite this week’s final, frenzied push to sign them up under the health law.
- CEO: Affordable Care Act A Factor, Not Overriding Issue For Hospital Merger Consideration Three Michigan hospital systems are in talks to combine their operations -- in what would create a nearly four billion dollar non-profit health group.
- Obamacare’s Impact On Metro Detroit: A 'Michigan Matters' Exclusive An all-star lineup of executives from Michigan’s leading insurance companies appears on “Michigan Matters” this Sunday to talk about the federal Affordable Care Act and what it means to Metro Detroiters.
- Health Care Enrollment Expo Today At Cobo Center It's part of a push to get residents enrolled before the looming deadline.