Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Enrollment Help Available With 3 Days To Go Til Obamacare Deadline The clock is ticking for most people looking to register for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
- Free Obamacare Enrollment Event Today In Southfield With just a week to go before the big deadline, the push is on to get people enrolled for coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- Millions Will Remain Uninsured Following Obamacare Signup Deadline Millions of people in the United States will remain uninsured despite this week’s final, frenzied push to sign them up under the health law.
- CEO: Affordable Care Act A Factor, Not Overriding Issue For Hospital Merger Consideration Three Michigan hospital systems are in talks to combine their operations -- in what would create a nearly four billion dollar non-profit health group.
- Obamacare’s Impact On Metro Detroit: A 'Michigan Matters' Exclusive An all-star lineup of executives from Michigan’s leading insurance companies appears on “Michigan Matters” this Sunday to talk about the federal Affordable Care Act and what it means to Metro Detroiters.
- Health Care Enrollment Expo Today At Cobo Center It's part of a push to get residents enrolled before the looming deadline.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?