Latest Autos News
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] Ford is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop into the Dearborn Truck Plant.
- GM Brings Bike Sharing To Technical Center Program expected to give General Motors workers a faster, healthier way to move among the tech center's 61 buildings.
- Final Workers Returning To Tech Center After Flood Many employees worked from home or other sites during the cleanup. Heavy rains on Aug. 11 caused flooding across the Detroit area.
- "Mustang Unleashed": Designer T-Shirts For A Classic Sports Car Car companies look for different ways to market vehicles and reach new audiences.
- Group Asks For Investigation Into Chrysler Vehicles That Can Stall While Being Driven An auto safety advocacy group has asked the U.S. government to investigate power system failures in Chrysler vehicles that could cause them to stall while being driven.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, your car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- Ford Recalling More Than 160K Vehicles Due To Safety Issues Ford says there have been no accidents or injuries related to either recall.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Large Solar Array Planned At Ford Headquarters Ford executive chairman Bill Ford said the project reflects the automaker's "long history of innovation and a deep commitment to sustainability."
- US Safety Agency Probes Can-Am Motorcycle Fires The probe covers about 52,000 Spyder three-wheeled motorcycles from the 2008 through 2014 model years.