Latest Autos News
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- Mustang's And Pintos Join The Off-Beat At Ford Employee Car Show Pinto lovers bringtheir annual stampede to town.
- Keeping The Momentum Going At Ford, U-M, WSU: Mark Fields, Mark Schlissel, M. Roy Wilson's Challenge Mark Fields, new CEO of Ford's biggest challenge will be to keep the momentum going started by his predecessor Alan Mulally.
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- New Headquarters Building For A Growing Auto Supplier Supplier Faurecia has seen its North American business triple in recent years.
- BMW Recalls 1.6M Cars For Air Bag Problem BMW is expanding a recall of its most popular models to fix a growing air bag problem that is hitting much of the auto industry.
- Google Appoints Ford Ex-CEO Mulally To Board Google has appointed Alan Mulally, the former CEO of Ford Motor Co., to its board.
- Classic Car Lovers Prepare for Big Show Concours d'Elegance of America set for July 27th at Inn at St. John's in Plymouth.
- Volkswagen To Expand Tennessee Plant; Add 2,000 Jobs New mid-size SUV will roll off Chattanooga line in 2016. Company also adding research and development center to site.
- Mid-Size Car Market Tightens With New Hyundai Sonata Vehicle features new look, upgraded driving dynamics and new technology.
- GM Snags Infiniti Chief To Become New Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen, with experience at top of Infiniti and Audi, will take over to Cadillac job August 1st.
- Feds Probe 500K Ford Cars For Steering Issues The NTSA has received 5 complaints about the issue and knows of one injury.