Latest Autos News
- 'Michigan Matters' Focus: Women Rocking Autos And More Women are driving the auto industry as never before and they are also having a greater impact on society.
- US Auto Sales Tap The Brakes In March, But Outlook Strong U.S. auto sales slowed down a bit in March, but the industry remains optimistic about the market.
- 5 Things To Know About GM's Revamped Chevy Malibu General Motors tries again to gain traction in the popular midsize car segment with the introduction of the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu at the New York International Auto Show.
- Volvo Cars Plans To Open Its First US Plant The Swedish automaker says it has a short list of possible locations, but didn't reveal them yet.
- Authorities Go After Crooked Car Deals In National Crackdown "The clear message is that across this country, and indeed internationally, law enforcement agencies are on the lookout for deceptive and illegal practices by auto dealers."
- UAW President: 'Too Many Damn Tiers!' "My staff said, did you see the article in the paper about a new tier, Now, and I think they got too many damn tiers now."
- 'Stakes Are High' As UAW Begins 2015 Contract Talks After more than a decade of concessions, United Auto Workers members are looking for gains...
- GM Recalls Chevy Malibus To Fix Sunroof Control Issue General Motors is recalling nearly 92,000 Chevrolet Malibu midsize sedans to fix a problem with the power sunroof controls.
- Lawmaker Recommends Taking Money Earmarked For Accident Victims To Fix Michigan Roads One Michigan lawmaker says he has a "Plan B" to fix Michigan's roads that does not involve a tax increase.
- Ford GT Supercar Will Be Company's Most Expensive Vehicle Ever A spokesman says the company plans to make 250 GTs per year after the car goes on sale in the second half of 2016.
- GM CEO Barra To Be Questioned In Ignition-Switches Lawsuit The GM CEO is one of 35 current and former GM employees who will be questioned,
- Tesla Updating Model S To Ease Range Anxiety, Improve Safety "You don't need to think ahead and make any calculations...The car will always take care of you."