Latest Autos News
- Ann Arbor SPARK Receives Grant To Create Connected Vehicle Development Center Ann Arbor SPARK has received a federal grant to help develop a connected vehicle center at the former Willow Run Powertrain plant.
- Automakers To Reveal Models Covered By Massive Air Bag Recall Automakers including Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. are scrambling to figure out which models are now covered.
- General Motors Spending $439M For Upgrades To Corvette Plant A big part of the expansion will be a new paint shop that will stretch half the length of the plant.
- Takata Air Bag Recall: What You Need To Know The number of vehicles in the U.S. being recalled because of the defective air bags has doubled to 34 million.
- Takata Air Bag Recall Becomes Biggest Ever In US "One congressman even likened it to driving down the road with a shotgun pointed at your face."
- Prices At The Pump Jump Continue To Climb Another jump at the gas pump -- just in time for the long Memorial Day holiday.
- New 2016 Chevy Camaro Revealed On Belle Isle [PHOTOS] The new 2-Liter turbocharged four-banger puts out 275 horsepower, more than many V8s from years ago.
- GM To Invest $1 Billion In Warren Technical Center, Create 2,600 Salaried Jobs The multiyear project is expected to create approximately 2,600 new jobs in core areas like product engineering, IT and design, all areas critical to support future business growth.
- While Michigan Ramps Up Technology, Google's Self-Driving Cars Crash 11 Times In California Regulators in Nevada, Michigan and Florida told The Associated Press that they weren't aware of any accidents.
- Indian Supplier Expands In Southwest Detroit Sakthi Automotive will expand facilities along Fort Street, renovate the former Southwestern High School.
- Death Toll From Defective GM Ignition Switches Rises To 100 The families of at least 100 people who died in crashes caused by faulty General Motors ignition switches will be offered compensation by the company.
- Duggan, Snyder Expected To Unveil Details On Auto Manufacturing Expansion In Detroit The expansion is expected to create hundreds of new jobs and generate millions of dollars in new investment.