Arts & Culture
- Best Directors In The Local Theater Scene In Detroit
- Best Upcoming Spring Art Festivals Or Events In Detroit
- REVIEW: Irreverent ‘Book of Mormon’ Accomplishes Its Mission At The Fisher
- Best Ways To Celebrate Women’s History Month 2013 In Detroit
- Dynamite Dinosaurs! Jurassic Exhibit Comes To Metro Detroit
- Metallica’s Belle Isle ‘Orion’ Music Festival Lineup, Ticket Dates Announced
- ‘Sugar Man’ To Perform At The Masonic Temple In May, 1st Time Since Oscar
- Fine Art Show In Royal Oak Comes With Upscale Preview Party
- Best Ways To Learn About Presidential And American History In Detroit
- Detroit Riverdays Festival Set For June 21-23
More than 200 precious objects made under the direction of Karl Fabergé provide a glimpse into a bygone era of Russian imperial glory in the exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, on view at the Detroit Institute of Arts through Jan. 21, 2013.
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.