Shopping & Style
- Best Stationery Stores In The Detroit Area
- Tips For Adding Local Flair To Your Home From A Detroit Designer
- 2013 Spring Fashion Tips From A Detroit Fashionista
- Auto Show 2013 Charity Preview: Inside Look On Fashion
- Wedding Gown Sale At Book Cadillac Benefits Breast Cancer Charities
- Best Places For Men’s Haircuts In The Detroit Area
- Best Places For Ear Piercings In Detroit
- Holiday Fashion For The Office
- Best Detroit Artists To Buy From This Holiday Season
- Best Florists In Detroit To Get A Holiday Poinsettia
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.
Michigan Fashion Week (MFW) debuted to a crowded room of excited attendees, this past Saturday night, at the Southfield Civic Center. Fourteen designers showcased their collections on the runway in the first-time fashion event.
The fashion world was taken by storm on Saturday, March 10 when “Fashion in Detroit” was presented at the Motor City Soundboard.