Shopping & Style
- Best Places To Add Flair To Your Patio Around Detroit
- Best Places For Laser Hair Removal In Detroit
- Best Places To Buy Father’s Day Gifts In Detroit
- Hour Detroit’s Best of Detroit Party 2013 Dress Guide
- Antiquing This Weekend In Grosse Pointe Farms
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire
- Best Places For Bridesmaid Dresses For Every Budget Near Detroit
- Best Places For Do-It-Yourself Spa Supplies In Detroit
- Best Spring Lines At Boutiques In Detroit
- Burn Rubber Honors Miguel Cabrera With Triple Crown New Balance Shoes
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.
Michigan Fashion Week (MFW) debuted to a crowded room of excited attendees, this past Saturday night, at the Southfield Civic Center. Fourteen designers showcased their collections on the runway in the first-time fashion event.
The fashion world was taken by storm on Saturday, March 10 when “Fashion in Detroit” was presented at the Motor City Soundboard.