Lighter Side Of Taxes
Latest Detroit Lighter Side Of Taxes
The best part of paying your taxes is probably getting your refund check.
It’s hard to think there’s anything funny about taxes when you’re under a mountain of paperwork, but CBS News contributor and analyst Mellody Hobson has a little comic relief for taxpayers.
It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
About half of Americans say they feel underpaid. Are you one of them?
Avoid the most common tax mistakes to get a faster refund.
- What To Do With Your Tax Refund 2013/03/18
- Where’s My Refund? IRS Tool Answers That Question 2013/03/18
- Plenty Of Changes For Tax Filers This Year 2013/03/18
- Tax Prep: Don’t Miss These Juicy Credits and Deductions 2013/03/11
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)
- Helping Homeless Teens In The Classroom
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013