- From Chumps To Champs: Giants Cap Stunning Season With Super Bowl Title Beset by injuries, the Giants were counted out before the season even began. At 7-7, they seemed doomed to narrowly miss the playoffs. Forget about all of that now. Get ready for a parade, New York.
- WATCH: Jubilant Giants Sing 'I Got A Ring!' On Flight Home From Indy Sure, the Giants' victory parade down the Canyon of Heroes is still a day away. But can you blame them for starting the celebration early?
- USA Today's Highest Rated Super Bowl Ads Here are the 20 highest-ranking Super Bowl ads, as measured on USA Today’s Ad Meter.
- Gisele Consoles Brady, Rips Bleepin' Patriots Receivers After Loss "My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time," Tom Brady's supermodel wife snapped after the game.
- Simply Giant: Tom Coughlin Leads Franchise To 4th Lombardi Trophy No more hot seat for Tom Coughlin. No more second-guessing. The 65-year-old made NFL history on Sunday.
- Patriots' Wes Welker Not So Sure-Handed When It Matters Most Blame me, Welker said. Blame me for letting a ball I always catch fall to the ground.
- What A Catch! Manningham's Fourth-Quarter Grab One For The Ages Sure, Victor Cruz had on his dancin' shoes Sunday. But it was fellow wide receiver Mario Manningham who saved the Giants with his feet.
- Giants Beat Patriots 21-17 To Win The Super Bowl Eli Manning is the big man in the NFL after one-upping Tom Brady and leading the New York Giants to a 21-17 victory over the New England Patriots in Sunday's Super Bowl — in older brother Peyton's house, at that.