- Craziest Athlete Injuries
- This Week In Golf: Danny Lee Wins Playoff To Take Greenbrier Classic
- OFFICIAL: U-M Athletics Chooses Nike
- J.D. Martinez Named American League Player Of The Week
- Detroit Tigers Claim First Baseman Marc Krauss From Rays
- Player Style Files: Pro-Biker Nigel Sylvester Has 'Imagination' For Riding
- 5 Non-Baseball Players Who Would Crush The Home Run Derby
- My Favorite Course: Brandon Tierney
- Hear All Five U.S. 'Goooaals' Called By Andres Cantor
- Austin Dillon Walks Away From Scary Crash At Daytona [VIDEO]
- ICYMI: Alex Avila Makes Diving Catch Into The Stands [VIDEO]
- Detroit Sports Teams And Elected Officials Join In Women's World Cup Celebrations
- 4 Royals Elected To Start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, Too
- A-Rod Deserves All-Star Consideration
- 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin Graces 'WWE 2K16' Videogame Cover
July 6, 2015Bill and Riger both had issues with late night fireworks on Sunday night. How much is too much with the amateur firework users?
July 6, 2015With the U.S. win in the Women's World Cup, a lot of people have soccer fever. Would you trade a local sports championship for a World Cup -- or any U.S. national event?
July 3, 2015Riger's single friend went out with a lady and Jeff wanted to know all of the details. He wouldn't spill. Riger's theory is that married guys want to hear the single guy stories. Should you kiss and tell?
July 3, 2015A New York Times story suggests putting peas on guacamole. Earlier this week, Bill got a suggestion to put peanut butter and bacon on a hot dog. Do you have a weird food combination?
July 2, 2015Do these make you afraid of going into the water?