Latest Tournament News
- ESPN Bubble Watch: Michigan Needs Miracle To Get In, MSU Mediocre Two seasons ago, the Wolverines played for the national championship. This season, it would be a miracle if they made the tournament.
- Report: 2018 Big Ten Basketball Tournament To Be Held At Madison Square Garden The tournament has been traditionally held at a rotating site, splitting time between Chicago's United Center and Indianapolis' Banker's Life Fieldhouse
- New Red Wings Arena To Host 2018 First and Second Round NCAA Basketball Tournament Games The NCAA revealed its schedule for upcoming Men's Basketball Tournament dates and the locations for each round saying that the new arena will host First and Second Round games in 2018.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.
- Five Things: UConn’s Defense, Foul Shooting Fuel Championship Last night, the Huskies cut down the nets in Dallas after beating Kentucky 60-54 to win the school's fourth national championship. Consider that Kentucky needed four straight late escapes to reach the final and you get a sense for what kind of...
- UConn Wins NCAA National Championship With 5 seconds left and the Huskies up by six, Ollie extended his arms in the air. He turned toward the crowd and let out a scream.
- Connecticut Wins NCAA Title, 60-54 Over Kentucky Shabazz Napier scored 22 points and Connecticut won its second NCAA title in four years, beating all those Kentucky freshmen 60-54 in the championship game Monday night.