Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Lions Waive Brandon Pettigrew, Rule Out Swanson For Sunday Pettigrew was drafted in the first round by the Lions in 2009 and had some productive seasons as a pass catcher, but he tore his left anterior cruciate ligament late last year and hasn't played at all this season.
- Matt Barkley Faces Lions In His First Road Start For Bears Chicago Bears quarterback Matt Barkley likened his return to playing football regularly with riding a bicycle.
- Jim Caldwell Stays Calm Through Highs And Lows With Lions Jim Caldwell, an even-keeled, well-read coach, has helped the Detroit Lions bounce back within games this season and from a slow start this year to put the franchise in a rare position.
- Lions Host Bears, Aiming For 5th Straight Win And 7th In 8 Bears can sweep season series for first time since 2012.