Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Lions Finalize 53-Man Roster For weeks Caldwell has fielded questions about whether the team will carry a third quarterback. For now, the answer is yes.
- Report: Lions Release Kris Durham After playing in all 16 games for the Detroit Lions in 2013, wide receiver Kris Durham has been released by the team.
- Report: Lions Waive Former Second-Round Draft Pick Mikel Leshoure Leshoure rushed for 798 yards for the Lions in 2012 but played in only three games last season.
- Bills WR Watkins Hurts Ribs Against Lions Bills rookie receiver Sammy Watkins hurt his ribs after being struck in the side during the first quarter of Buffalo's preseason finale against the Detroit Lions on Thursday night.