Student Heart Check
Latest Detroit Student Heart Check
Text “SCREEN” to 50555 for a $10.00 donation to Beaumont Children’s Hospital. Charges will appear on your wireless bill, or be deducted from your prepaid balance. All purchases must be authorized by account holder.
The Michigan Health & Hospital Association announced the winners of its 2011 Ludwig Community Benefit Award and Beaumont’s Student Athlete Heart Screening was one of the recipients.
The Ernst Cardiovascular Center at Beaumont Hospital offers providers and patients innovative and collaborative approaches for the treatment of the most complex heart and vascular conditions.
Kavitha Chinnaiyan, M.D.,of Beaumont’s department of Cardiovascular Medicine, has been awarded a two-year, $84,822 research grant from the American Heart Association to investigate the use of coronary CT angiography, or CCTA.
To his family and friends, Dakota High School center fielder Bill Karvounis, 15, was the picture of health … energetic, strong, fast, lean and agile.
A new robotic heart procedure has been performed at Beaumont Hospital-Troy for the first time in Michigan.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)
- Helping Homeless Teens In The Classroom
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013