Student Heart Check
Latest Stories + More
- Next Screening Event Set for 1/31/15 Registration is open for the next free Student Heart Check Screening. Find out more and register here.
- One Family Urges Heart Checks In Memory Of Son: 'Live Like Max' Their goal is also to remind people to seize the day, and to live bravely -- in other words to "live like Max."
- Valpo's Drew Following In His Father's Footsteps At Valparaiso, Bryce Drew will always be known as the kid who made "The Shot."
- Taiaya And Darius Loving Talk About Student Heart Check 97.1 The Ticket's Student Heart Check Program saves lives. Through the program Taiaya Loving found out that her son Darius had a life threatening condition. Listen to Taiaya and Darius' podcast below to hear how Student Heart Check saved Darius...
- A Message From Chris Keenist Chris Keenist, is a proud graduate of Oxford highschool, where he played football and basketball. He was diagnosed with Cardio Myopathy, but he was one of the lucky ones.
- Don't Let Your High School Student Become A Statistic Of 'Sudden Cardiac Death' Over the last 8 years, at least 29 Michigan high school students have died of sudden cardiac arrest. Learn more about how you can help protect your kids.
- Contact Beaumont Health System Have a question or comment for Beaumont? For non-emergency issues, contact the hospital by phone, mail or email. Phone Call one of the hospitals to get your questions answered quickly. You can also access a listing of individual campus...
- Student Athlete Screening Receives Prestigious Award The Michigan Health & Hospital Association announced the winners of its 2011 Ludwig Community Benefit Award and Beaumont’s Student Athlete Heart Screening was one of the recipients.