Student Heart Check
Latest Stories + More
- One Family Urges Heart Checks In Memory Of Son: 'Live Like Max' Their goal is also to remind people to seize the day, and to live bravely -- in other words to "live like Max."
- Vintage Base Ball Game to Benefit Student Heart Check - October 5 Vintage base ball game to benefit Student Heart Check Program. Click here for details.
- Jersey Mike's Raises $31,000 For Student Heart Check Screening students for abnormal heart structure and rhythms is an effort close to the heart of Bill Biga, Jersey Mike’s vice president of operations.
- Northville Firefighters Raise $1,000 For Student Heart Check "We see a lot of these calls and too many times they end tragically," the firefighter said.
- Valpo's Drew Following In His Father's Footsteps At Valparaiso, Bryce Drew will always be known as the kid who made "The Shot."
- Taiaya And Darius Loving Talk About Student Heart Check 97.1 The Ticket's Student Heart Check Program saves lives. Through the program Taiaya Loving found out that her son Darius had a life threatening condition. Listen to Taiaya and Darius' podcast below to hear how Student Heart Check saved Darius...
- A Message From Chris Keenist Chris Keenist, is a proud graduate of Oxford highschool, where he played football and basketball. He was diagnosed with Cardio Myopathy, but he was one of the lucky ones.
- Don't Let Your High School Student Become A Statistic Of 'Sudden Cardiac Death' Over the last 8 years, at least 29 Michigan high school students have died of sudden cardiac arrest. Learn more about how you can help protect your kids.