Latest NFL News
- Three Players Who Absolutely Must Come Through For The Lions To Win The NFC North David Akers. There is going to be a point field goals are going to make or break the Lions. Will Akers make it, literally.
- No Tailgating Allowed At Super Bowl; Access Super-Limited Add another item to the list of reasons the Super Bowl is unlike any other game.
- Schwartz On Penalties Of Suh, Fairley: 'I Don't Know What To Tell Them' Calling the NFL to discuss penalties is nothing new. This time, though, Jim Schwartz expects more of a concession than an explanation.
- Too Early To Tell If Bush, Ansah, Slay, Waddle Will Play In Monday Night Game To make matters even more interesting against the defending Super Bowl champions, the Lions might be playing without some key pieces of their offense and defense.
- Peter King Of Sports Illustrated Calls Out Refs In Lions-Eagles Game Both calls occurred on the Eagles' first drive of the fourth quarter, which ultimately ended with Philadelphia tying the game at 14.
- Joique Bell On Loss To Eagles: 'Put That Game On Me' The Detroit Lions slogged out to a 14-0 lead in snowy Philadelphia, and then they turned into the vintage Lions.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad Of Week 14 The Saints bounced back from a rough game at Seattle to dominate Carolina. Drew Brees was at his best as he completed 30-of-42 passes for 313 yards with four TDs and no interceptions.
- Detroit Team Grades: Lions As Sloppy As The Weather In Philadelphia The Detroit Lions could not overcome the weather and their own mistakes in a tough loss to the Eagles on Sunday. Here is a further look at their disappointing performance.
- DTM'S Bagels And Lox: Week 14 NFL Now, with 10 days off and a team that is simply more talented than the Eagles, Matt Stafford and the Lions WRs are going to expose the bottom feeding eagles pass D.
- Slay Doubtful For Sunday's Game; Bush, Houston Listed As Questionable "Still being evaluated," head coach Jim Schwartz said. "We’ll just see where that takes us. It was sort of a freak thing.”