Latest NFL News
- Suh Only Free Agent Labeled 'A-Plus' In Ranking By Former GM Bill Polian The earliest Suh could sign a deal with another team is 4 p.m. Tuesday, when 2014 player contracts expire and free agency officially begins.
- Man Accused Of Using Seahawks' Names To Obtain Narcotics The Washington state Department of Labor and Industries says a 34-year-old man accused of faking on-the-job injuries and using the last names of Seattle Seahawks players to obtain prescription drugs has been charged with 12 felony counts.
- With McCoy Trade, Kelly Proves Every Player Expendable Chip Kelly's latest bold move is another example of his coaching philosophy: "Culture beats scheme."
- Ndamukong $uh? Billboards Pop Up Over Metro Detroit [PHOTOS] It's not clear who paid for the billboards, which are popping up along freeways across the Detroit area.
- AP Source: Australian Rugby Star Jarryd Hayne Agrees To Deal With 49ers Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne has agreed to a contract with the San Francisco 49ers, a person with knowledge of the deal said Tuesday.
- Vikings Have Had 'Open Dialogue' With Peterson The Minnesota Vikings have been trying to take advantage of their opportunity to communicate with Adrian Peterson.
- Lawmaker Reimburses Private Plane Expenses For Football Game Illinois Rep. Aaron Schock reimbursed the U.S. government for more than $1,200 in travel expenses for attending a Chicago Bears football game last November, his office said Monday.
- NFL Salary Cap Increases $10 Million To Top $143 Million All 32 teams and the players' union were notified Monday of the increase, the second straight season the cap went up by at least $10 million.
- Orlovsky's Funny Tweet On Returning To Lions: 'Furious They Chose Not To Franchise Tag Me' In his career, Orlovsky has played in 21 games, has completed 58.5 percent of his passes, and has thrown 14 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- Lions Re-Sign Darryl Tapp Tapp was one of six Lions defensive linemen slated for free agency after the 2014 season.