Latest NFL News
- The 5 Best Moves The Detroit Lions Made During The Offseason The Lions made some moves during the summer to make sure the squad stays competitive in the NFC North Division.
- Stafford, Zenner Shine As Lions Beat Jaguars, 22-17 Detroit played without star receiver Calvin Johnson for the third consecutive game, but Stafford carved up Jacksonville's secondary in a half of work.
- After Leaving Game Vs. Lions, Redskins Say Robert Griffin III To Miss Ravens Game Griffin left last week's exhibition game against Detroit with what Redskins coach Jay Gruden said afterward was a concussion.
- Skins' RG3 Evades Concussion Questions, OK'd To Face Ravens Robert Griffin III evaded questions Thursday about when — or even if — he sustained a concussion in the Washington Redskins' second preseason game.
- Former NFLer Jonathan Martin Working On Memoir Jonathan Martin, the former NFL tackle who abruptly left the Miami Dolphins and has since said he attempted suicide, is working on a memoir.
- Ndamukong Suh Says Dolphins Have More Defensive Talent Than Last Year's Lions “I don’t have a problem saying this, but I think personally we have more talent than we had in the No. 1 defense last year in Detroit."
- Company In Vikings Stadium Fatality Had 9 Safety Violations The subcontractor involved in a fatal accident at the Minnesota Vikings stadium construction site has received nine citations for worksite safety violations in the past five years, according to public records.
- Humbled Vick At Peace In Reserve Role With Steelers The crowd around the backup quarterback's locker was three or four deep.
- Injuries Piling Up As Lions Prepare To Face Jacksonville On Friday "This time of year particularly, when you get as many guys banged up as we’ve got banged up of late in the last week and a half or so those things enter in, so it changes it up a little bit.”
- Reggie Wayne Looking Forward To Fresh Start Reggie Wayne said he was talking to several NFL teams before deciding to sign a one-year contract with the New England Patriots.