Latest NFL News
- Montreal Alouettes Sign Openly Gay Defensive End Michael Sam The Montreal Alouettes have signed defensive end Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted in the NFL.
- Former Players: NFL Teams 'Conspired' To Push Painkillers Hundreds of former players have filed a lawsuit claiming all 32 NFL teams, their doctors, trainers and medical staffs obtained and provided painkillers to players — often illegally — as part of a decades-long conspiracy to keep them on the field...
- New 49ers Running Back Bush Ready To Prove Himself Again Reggie Bush wants to return punts again, and he brought up the idea to the San Francisco 49ers when he joined the team as a free agent this spring.
- Judge Dismissed Domestic Violence Charges Against Ray Rice A judge on Thursday dismissed domestic violence charges against Ray Rice, who was captured by a surveillance camera knocking his then-fiancee unconscious in a hotel elevator last year.
- What Happened At NFL Meetings And What It Means NFL owners concluded an especially hectic spring meetings by setting up what figures to be a very busy summer and fall.
- Aaron Hernandez To Be In Court On Witness Intimidation Case Ex-New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is expected to be in a Boston courtroom Thursday facing a charge of trying to silence a witness in a double murder case against him by shooting the man in the face.
- Former Jets Linebacker Pleads Guilty In 'Revenge Porn' Case A former New York Jets linebacker pleaded guilty Wednesday to three charges in connection with a domestic dispute that invoked New Jersey's landmark "revenge porn" law.
- NFL Turning To South For 2019, 2020 Super Bowls The NFL will turn to the South for its host cities for the 2019 and 2020 Super Bowls.
- NFL To Change Extra-Point Kicks To Longer Distance The NFL is moving back extra-point kicks and allowing defenses to score on conversion turnovers.
- Kraft: Patriots Won't Appeal Team's Fine, Draft Penalties New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not appeal the $1 million fine and loss of two draft choices the NFL penalized the team for its role in the use of deflated footballs in the AFC championship game.