Latest NFL News
- Report: Ndamukong Suh Signs With Agent Jimmy Sexton Creative Artists Agency, known as CAA, counts a plethora of NFL stars among its clients.
- Hester Says Bears 'Parting Ways' With Him Record-setting returner Devin Hester said Wednesday he will not be back with the Chicago Bears next season.
- AP Source: Broncos Expected To Release Bailey Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
- Cowboys Rework Deals For Romo, Lee, Scandrick The Dallas Cowboys are close to getting under the salary cap after restructuring the contracts of quarterback Tony Romo, linebacker Sean Lee and cornerback Orlando Scandrick.
- Suspended CB Brandon Browner Reinstated By NFL Former Seattle Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner tweeted Tuesday that he was reinstated by the NFL following his suspension in December for violating the league's policy on substance abuse.
- Bills Put Toronto Series On Hold For 1 Season The Buffalo Bills have put their annual regular-season game in Toronto on hold for at least one year.
- Report: Suh Considering Representing Himself In Contract Negotiations Suh is rumored to be getting into business with Roc Nation, the agency of hip-hop mogul Jay Z, but he has apparently not yet chosen an agent.
- 2014 NFL Salary Cap: Where Each Team Stands As Free Agency Looms NFL free agency is less than a week away, and the cap is finally set, swelling to $133 million, which is much higher than original projections.
- Report: NFL Exploring 43-Yard Extra Point For 2014 Preseason Back in January, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league was exploring the possibility of someday eliminating extra points.
- Russell Wilson Enjoys Time With Texas Rangers Russell Wilson has enjoyed spending time with the Texas Rangers. Yet the Seattle Seahawks are never far from the young quarterback's mind.