Latest NFL News
- Cowboys Head Coach Jason Garrett Calls For Change In 'Calvin Johnson Rule' "I do think this play belongs in the game," Garrett said Wednesday at the owners meetings in Phoenix.
- Jets Sign Veteran Tight End Kellen Davis The New York Jets have signed veteran tight end Kellen Davis, adding a big blocker to their offense.
- Joe Gibbs' Son Being Treated For 'Brain Function' Issues Joe Gibbs Racing President J.D. Gibbs is undergoing treatment for "symptoms impacting areas of brain function," which likely stem from a head injury suffered earlier in life.
- Caldwell Says Lions Do Not Need Huge Improvement From Stafford To Keep Winning At the NFL owners meetings this week, someone made a comment to Lions head coach Jim Caldwell about his quarterback Matthew Stafford.
- Jim Caldwell On Ray Rice: 'He's Not A Fit For Us' The Lions have no interest in former Ravens running back Ray Rice, head coach Jim Caldwell said Wednesday at the NFL owners meetings.
- NFL Planning To Change Extra Point, Will Vote On Proposal In May "All teams pretty much said the same thing," McKay said Wednesday at the owners meetings. "It's time to make this play a football play."
- Caldwell Expects Ebron To Play Much Better In 2015 Than He Did In Rookie Year "His offseason to this point has been pretty impressive,” Caldwell said Wednesday.
- Caldwell On Speculation About Switch To 3-4 Defense: 'Nothing's Going To Change' "It's not going to look any different than it did last year," Caldwell said Wednesday at the owners meetings.
- Expansion Of Instant Replay Only Matter Of Time, Lewand Says "We haven't come up with the right solution yet," Lewand said, "but the issue isn't going to go away."
- Lions Realize Plenty Of Work Remains But Like Current Core Of Team "Any idea that this is anywhere near the finish line is misplaced," Lewand said Tuesday in a sit-down with Detroit reporters.