Latest NFL News
- Cowboys' Bryant Says He's A Changed Man Money Can't Change Dez Bryant took a couple of long pauses, first to search for a way to describe how he has matured and then to find the right word to describe skeptics who think he hasn't changed at all.
- Gates Not Sure How Banned Substance Got Into His System "I'm an inner city kid. I grew up in Detroit, so dealing with adversity is kind of like part of my forte," Gates said.
- Jets' Richardson Facing Charges For Resisting Arrest In the police's probable cause report, an officer stated that Richardson and the other vehicle were traveling at speeds as high as 143 mph.
- Jake Long To Visit Denver Broncos On Thursday The Denver Broncos want to see if former No. 1 draft pick Jake Long is healthy enough to bolster their offensive line to protect 39-year-old Peyton Manning.
- Early Retirement: Players Call It Quits In Prime Of Careers Patrick Willis walked away first with a nagging toe injury that kept him from being the dominant All-Pro linebacker of his prime.
- Brady Fights On, Files Lawsuit To Stop Suspension Tom Brady took the fight over his "Deflategate" suspension to social media and federal court Wednesday, and New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft backed the three-time Super Bowl MVP, saying "I was wrong to put my faith in the league."
- The Latest: Police In Maine Asked To Watch Over Goodell Home Police have been asked to keep an eye on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's home on the Maine coast following his decision to uphold the four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.
- Brady Vows To Fight On; Kraft Says He Regrets Not Doing So "To suggest that I destroyed a phone to avoid giving the NFL information it requested is completely wrong," the three-time Super Bowl MVP said.
- Kraft Says He Regrets Not Appealing NFL Penalties New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft says he was wrong to trust the NFL in the deflated footballs case and that he regrets not appealing the penalties against the team.
- Tom Brady: 'I Did Nothing Wrong' In Deflategate Tom Brady vowed to fight his four-game suspension for the scandal known as Deflategate, writing Wednesday in a 507-word Facebook post: "I did nothing wrong, and no one in the Patriots organization did either."