Latest Detroit Tech
The second annual Electronic Health Records Michigan User Group conference brought together the 11 health systems in Michigan using Epic electronic health records software, drawing a crowd of more than 160.
Digital marketing agency 3Sixty Interactive, has released a new white paper aimed at helping business owners and marketers understand more about how to qualify prospects in the online world.
Ithaca-baesd Cirque Energy II LLC, a privately owned renewable energy development company based in Michigan, has merged with Detroit-based Green Energy Renewable Solutions Inc., LLC, developer and operator of municipal solid waste and construction and demolition waste processing and recycling facilities.
Michigan Great Lakes Virtual Academy, an online public school authorized by Manistee Area Public Schools, has been approved by the Michigan Department of Education and is now enrolling students in grades K-12 for the 2013-2014 school year. MGLVA will use the K12 curriculum to offer Michigan students a high quality, individualized learning experience delivered by Michigan-certified teachers.
On May 16, the board of directors of Compuware Corp. (Nasdaq:CPWR) declared its first quarterly cash dividend of 12.5 cents per common share, to be paid June 19, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 5.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
What’s the latest and greatest from the wonderful, wacky world of science and technology? Sit back and relax, this will hurt less than watching the Red Wings last night…
Metabolic Solutions Development Co. LLC announced Wednesday the publication of data in the latest issue of the scientific journal PLOS ONE on a new drug target for treating type 2 diabetes by boosting the body’s sensitivity to insulin.
Breakthrough research by Metabolic Solutions Development Co., including data published Wednesday on a new drug target for type 2 diabetes, underscores the key role a quality life sciences incubator can play, according to southwest Michigan life science leaders.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)
- Helping Homeless Teens In The Classroom
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013