Latest Articles + More
- Ben Franklin: The Father of Home Improvement I was sitting in the office of one my favorite contractors when it hit me like a bolt of lightning—a sign with a single quote attached to his door.
- How to Finish Strong The other night, I did something very unusual for me: I went into my formal living room, turned my cell phone off and just sat to relax and think about the day.
- Do it Yourself - Famous Last Words The single most common cause for broken legs, plumbing geysers and home-project mayhem? Overconfidence.
- Don’t Get Left Out in the Cold In shorts lounging on the patio, you knew you’d fix the driveway. You had all summer. Surely you would get to it at some point, right?
- Contractors Are People Too Everyone has heard them. Contractor horror stories. From the ones who don't show up to the ones that never leave, bad contractor stories become as much a part of a home's lore as the family traditions that take place there.