Latest Detroit Weather
The National Weather Service is warning residents in southeast Michigan that hail and winds up to 50 mph could accompany thunderstorms expected to move across the state Tuesday.
A Lincoln Park woman got a first-hand look at that Oklahoma tornado and the damage it left behind.
The American Red Cross has been responding to flooding situations throughout the state — due to the heavy rains.
Utility crews are working to restore power to thousands of homes and businesses following severe thunderstorms that moved through Michigan.
About 19,000 southeast Michigan homes and businesses remain without power Friday morning after severe thunderstorms rolled through the area Thursday.
Are you antsy to put your green thumb to work?
- Flood Watch In Effect For Southeast Michigan WWJ Newsradio 950–2013/04/10
- Shocking Lightning Show From The CBS 62 Broadcast Tower CBS 62–2013/04/10
- Oakland County To Test Outdoor Warning System Wednesday WWJ Newsradio 950–2013/04/10
- U.P. Gets Pummeled With 15 Inches Of Snow, More On The Way WWJ Newsradio 950–2013/03/19
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)